No products in the basket.
José Hendo also provides lessons/workshops in basic pattern-cutting and sewing techniques. This is to enable fashion students to acquire some of the basic skills required for their courses.
Areas covered in these workshops/lessons are:
· Introduction to industrial sewing machines
· Flat pattern cutting
· Measurements of the body in relation to garment production
· Seam and detail construction
· Pleats, darts, gathering, buttonholes, collar and facing applications including pockets and zips
· Toile making
Sample & Production
José Originals friendly pattern to sample and production services for new and established womenswear designers. We can meet tight deadlines for completing your collections from:
· Pattern Cutting (Innovative Draping and Flat Patterns)
· Toiling and Garment Fitting
· Sample Making for Collections, Catwalk & Buyers Presentations
· Small Production Runs
· Bespoke Formal and Casual Womenswear
· Evening to Wedding Dresses
· Garment Correction or Alterations
· Full Range Building, Sourcing Fabrics, Trimmings etc
Working from fully equipped workrooms in North London, we specialise in intricate detailing and beautiful finishing in different fabrics from wovens, jerseys to leathers and suedes. Clients are cutting edge and innovative designers from Fashion Fringe to catwalk collections at London Fashion/Paris Fashion Week Trade Fairs to Buyers Presentation and Boutiques.
Tailoring & Alterations
Bespoke Inner and Outer Wear:
· Formal/ Corporate
· Wardrobe lift